Welcome to my blog spot!

Hey guys! Welcome and enjoy my blog spot. I'll be updating you on all my moves throughout the year, event after event.
So enjoy some funny stories with me as I travel the world and America chasing my dream of being on the PGA Tour!

Please feel to visit my website at christianries.com

Thanks to those of you for taking the time to check in and feel free to ask or comment where you see fit.

Thanks again and God Bless!!!

Christian Ries

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

PGA Tour Q School 1st stage.

Hi all.

It's been a while since I last blogged.

Tomorrow is just another day in my mind but to those of you who follow golf enthusiastically it is also the first day of the PGA Tour Q school.
My game has been solid leading into this event and I'm feeling positive about my game and mental state.

The last few months has seem a drastic change in my game for the better and its been great to see some of the hard work pay off.

This is a rather short post but I'll be writing a full report on Sunday after the tournament.

Thanks for all your support and prayers.

God Bless.

Christian

No comments:

Post a Comment