Welcome to my blog spot!

Hey guys! Welcome and enjoy my blog spot. I'll be updating you on all my moves throughout the year, event after event.
So enjoy some funny stories with me as I travel the world and America chasing my dream of being on the PGA Tour!

Please feel to visit my website at christianries.com

Thanks to those of you for taking the time to check in and feel free to ask or comment where you see fit.

Thanks again and God Bless!!!

Christian Ries

Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas update

Hi all.

It's been a month since I've updated my blog.

I unfortunately didn't advance through to final stage of PGA Tour Q school in late November, although I felt like I played well I wasn't able to find any momentum during the second stage and deliver the goods.. be-it-as-it-may. I'm excited about 2012!

Where to next?

Asian Tour school in the second week of January.

I feel like my game has developed enough that I can actually go and compete out in Asia, there is ample opportunity to play some good events and find success as we get on tour and climb that ladder!!

I'll be leaving on the 4th of January and competing in Thailand- There are two stages as apposed to the three that you find here in the States, there's obviously tough competition but I feel like my game has grown in consistency over the last year and I should be more than ready to compete at that level.

Anyways.. I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas with all your family and friends! I'm planning on spending some quality time with some good friends and I'm confident that it will be bringing ample laughs to the table:)

I'll be sure to update you all more frequently throughout my travels as I've got a feeling that woman caddies and cheap taxis will bring about a few laughs.

Enjoy the holidays!

God Bless.

Christian

No comments:

Post a Comment